Against All Odds
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Just moved house, and I must say,I am pretty much satisfied with my room. crescent, bravo, I will post pictures of school and my house soon :D
Speaking about bravo, I suddenly miss bravo so much when I heard
Against All Odds on the radio a few days back. It seemed so familiar when I heard the song, and only after a while i remembered that it was the song me and Bravo sang during ROD'09. Good ol' times, I guess. The song really made me replay all the memories I had with Bravo, and for some reason, tears started to flow down my cheeks unknowingly.
How was OBS guys??? heard that it was super awesome fun. maybe i should call back someday... just that i dont know who to call to..
Against All Odds
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Just moved house, and I must say,I am pretty much satisfied with my room. crescent, bravo, I will post pictures of school and my house soon :D
Speaking about bravo, I suddenly miss bravo so much when I heard
Against All Odds on the radio a few days back. It seemed so familiar when I heard the song, and only after a while i remembered that it was the song me and Bravo sang during ROD'09. Good ol' times, I guess. The song really made me replay all the memories I had with Bravo, and for some reason, tears started to flow down my cheeks unknowingly.
How was OBS guys??? heard that it was super awesome fun. maybe i should call back someday... just that i dont know who to call to..
Biography
The typical teenage
Dianne Octavia
Hello earthlings, as you would have known, I am a proud ex-Crescentian, ex-CREZNCC & ex-"Singaporean".
A Vancouverite & Hamberite now :)
Crescent, Singapore, you will always be my home.
I love to sleep :D
Networks
Find me in these places
|
Facebook |
Tumblr |
Twitter updates
Follow me and tweet
Replace with your own twitter. :D